Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tonight we made sugar cookies in the shape of Texas. (That was for you Jen and Becky!) I guess sugar cookies aren't just for the later-half of the year afterall. I must say my 'skills' with the sugar cookie are weak sauce, mostly just pour a bunch over the top and spread it around the great awkwardly-shaped lonestar state.



It's really a pity I'm passing on my weak skills to these children. These children (child) who claimed to be potty trained but then soiled her pants so badly that Handsome and I just stared at eachother for about five minutes in disbelief, not knowing how to remove poo-filled underpants without getting it EVERYWHERE??? And what's with the plant in the red bucket out the backdoor you ask?...

The girls happened; poor plant, poor carpet, poor poo-filled undies, poor Texas-shaped-badly-decorated cookies - but happy girls, sweet girls, lovely girls who make me smile.

2 comments:

Who We Are said...

make a thicker icing to line the cookie with (just add more sugar or less water and use the ziplok bag technique) and then use the thinner icing to flood the inside of the cookie. those look good to eat nonetheless...

Matt and Jen said...

holla!