Friday, May 29, 2009

All of the important artifacts from my pre-motherhood life are all tucked away nicely into one single plastic container in the garage labeled "Katie's Stuff". Highlights include:
x
- Wedding shoes, worn only once almost six years ago (I still think they're beautiful)
x
- Wedding tiara and a few cocktail napkins (if C knew that tiara was there she would freak)
x
- My very first rosary, my Grandma Gooding gave it to me
x
- The folder engraved with proof that I have performed at Carnegie Hall
x
- The newspaper from the day I almost died (read the headline, it's totally true)
x
- My sash from days on the pageant circuit (you didn't know I was a little jonbenet did you?)
x
- And yearbooks, which are what led me to go digging in this box in the first place

1 comment:

Kari said...

Nice nostalgia. So fun to dig through old memories!