Sunday, February 14, 2010

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh
I SO wanted to take one home,
but I thought our landlord might object
this was an incredible visit to the farm indeed
x
and I am realizing that
jesus is called the 'lamb of god' -
this is something I will be thinking about all week -
because there was something gentle beyond words about these little lambs
something inviting in their little eyes, something innocent and incredible
the words 'lamb of god' were chosen for a reason...
gives me something to think about for sure
x
see all the photos from the day HERE

4 comments:

Ross Christopher said...

oh ewe.

Kari said...

Cute post, how cuddly they look! But LOL, funny comment from Ross.

julialow said...

Jesus, the Lamb of God indeed! So precious, gentle, loving... Reflecting on Christ is always enlightening and gives such profound peace.

Matt and Jodi said...

Awesome pictures!