Sunday, February 14, 2010

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh
I SO wanted to take one home,
but I thought our landlord might object
this was an incredible visit to the farm indeed
x
and I am realizing that
jesus is called the 'lamb of god' -
this is something I will be thinking about all week -
because there was something gentle beyond words about these little lambs
something inviting in their little eyes, something innocent and incredible
the words 'lamb of god' were chosen for a reason...
gives me something to think about for sure
x
see all the photos from the day HERE

4 comments:

Ross Christopher said...

oh ewe.

Kari said...

Cute post, how cuddly they look! But LOL, funny comment from Ross.

*this daisy said...

Jesus, the Lamb of God indeed! So precious, gentle, loving... Reflecting on Christ is always enlightening and gives such profound peace.

Matt and Jodi said...

Awesome pictures!