Monday, April 30, 2012

Tonight I blog from an iPad, like Dr. Crusher from Star Trek. All I am missing now is a tight fitting polyester uniform, great abs, and a good looking 16 year old son named Wesley. But seriously it is pretty darn cool, probably much cooler than a 31 year old referring to Wesley Crusher as adorable.

My handsome photographer "surprised" me with it on Friday. And by surprise I mean I hounded him relentlessly for approximately six months and he succomb on Friday.

The girls have already logged several hours of hysterical laughter with the photobooth app, and hopefully a bit of education as well. I mostly have spent a good deal of time (errrr money) in the app store and walking around the suite logging star dates.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Love Dr. Crusher, but your girls beat Wesley any day. Let's be honest, he's a bit of a twerp :)