Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The girls explore their own "Path of Life" after reading Tommy dePaola's "Clown of God" this weekend (one of the top ten favorite books at our house). Check all of that fun out HERE as we continue our weekly posting on the As One devotional blog.
x
I also read grown up books from time to time and "The Problem with Money" has me so confused and inspired that I have arranged a call with the author tomorrow. I can't wait to pick her brain and find out if she can figure out what's going on with mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Clown of God" is one of my all-time favorite books! It speaks straight to the heart. I have to read it a few times a year myself. I'm interested and happy to hear that your children love it too. What is it that they like so much about it?