Tuesday, September 7, 2010


J popped up at 6:30 with "Mom! It's MORNing" She always draws out the "more" in morning. And we were off.
x
J insisted on the 1980's fountain hairdo to go with her leggins I guess, and then she swung it around throughout breakfast until I was quite sure we will be getting a note home from school asking for "no more fountain".
x
C slept until the last possible minute. She thought her hair looked great as-is, so I ran a curling iron through it and surrendered. Her school uniform requires khaki pants or skort. I bought pants, which were mightly uncomfortable for her and will surely yield a note home as well, as she only found comfort when her hands were inside of her pants holding the crotch portion away from her underwear... this explained to me why she always wears dresses, and why tonight we will be skort shopping, in search of a skort with a very loose fitting '-ort' portion.
x
I saved a vacation day specifically so I could see this momentous day, and gladly so. Of course, coming home to an empty and quiet house was likewise worthy of some vacation time as well. This is a good day!

No comments: