Monday, August 30, 2010

To my sweet Carolyn and Julia,
I am far away in Salt Lake City right now, can you believe it? I had to take two airplanes to get here, and we went over very tall mountains that I can see out my hotel window. I will take lots of pictures to show you when I get home!
x
It is cold here, I need a sweater! And there are big huge clouds that cover up the tops of the mountains. Carolyn, you would love to see these clouds. Someday I will bring you here so you can see them with your own sweet blue eyes.
x
Daddy and I had dinner at a very delicious place called Cafe Rio. I watched the lady make the tortillas, you would have liked it a lot. When I bring you here, I'll show you the tortilla place, don't let me forget.
x
Tomorrow I will be working all day, but I'll be thinking about you so much. I miss you my sweet girls. I miss your sass and you smiles and your kisses most of all. I'm holding your kissing hands right this second close to my cheek to feel your love from this morning when we said bye-bye. I hope your kissing hands can still feel my kisses, too!
x
Please be good girls for your Grandma and Grandpa. I hear you are doing fun things, remember all of them so you can tell me about them when I get home!
x
I love you higher than the sky!!!!
Mommy
x

here are a few pictures from our dinner tonight - we love you!

No comments: