Friday, August 20, 2010


1. Fabric Envelope. What a great way to store away unfinished projects... ahem, not that I have any unfinished projects lying around the house or anything... from Bolt Neighborhood.
x
2. Fruity Trivets. If I knew how to knit I would create these adorable potholders for my kitchen. But alas, I will have to leave the knitting to my sister-in-law at My Canvas is Green cause she's a pro, see her recent adorable lavender baby cardigan HERE. Trivets from the purl bee.
x
3. Reusable Snack Sack. Imagine how fun these could be in the girlies' lunch boxes!?! And they will be the hippest tree-huggers in the lunch room, too. Win. Win. From Reprodepot.
x
4. Story Blocks. Julia is a storyteller, and I can imagine a cute set of blocks made up to inspire her complete with mermaids and crowns and tea cups and maybe a prince. From My Magic Mom.
x
5. Paper Capiz Shell Chandelier. This would be gorgeous hanging over the bed in our new bedroom, or over the couch for that matter. Anywhere really, I just want to make this. From Design*Sponge.
x
6. Pussy Willow Rainbow. These seem like a perfect addition for fall. Twigs with bits of color, and the beautiful thing is my girls can help with this one. From Betz White.
x
7. Patchwork Shower Curtain. As our bathroom is slowly relinquished from the clutches of tiny children's plastic bath accessories, I imagine the day when we will one day have a grown-up bathroom again. Then I will make this. From Handmade Mommy.
x
8. Newspaper Giftbags. This is a fun idea for Christmas or birthday gifts. Recycled newspaper turned creative gift bag. You could even line the top with some Japanese masking tape like THIS for some added pizazz. From How About Orange.
x
9. Origami Houses. I envision a Christmas village on my mantle. I have high hopes for this Christmas, and those hopes include an origami village. I'll keep you posted on that one. From Origami Club. Photo from How About Orange.

No comments: