Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1. Silk Yo-Yos. I found these through Design Mom and I am hopeful to try my hand at making a few for the girls to wear in their hair for rehearsal dinners and bridal showers in our near future. From Style Me Pretty.
x
2. Recycled Magazine Envelopes. These make me think of my friend Kimberlee who is always making her own beautiful stationery and accessories. Maybe I'll make her some in return. From Amazing Mae.
x
3. Snowflake Doilies. My sister and I are planning a bridal shower with doilie decor. These will have to be hanging somewhere lovely for sure. From Carina's Craftblog.
x
4. Rice Heat Therapy Bag. I've been wanting/needing one of these recently...my feet cramp unexpectedly in the night and the only cure is heat (was that TMI?). This would be helpful to have handy. From Sew Mama Sew.
x
5. Little Lamb Pillows. Totally and completely adorable. If I were ever to have another baby I would do a lamb nursery, especially since our visit to see the lambs earlier this year sealed the deal with my love for lambs. From the purl bee.
x
6. Springtime Lanterns. We probably already posses all of the materials for these environmentally friendly lanterns. I would like to have a dozen hung all over our fence outside on the patio. From Gingerbread Snowflakes.
x
7. Tea Cozy. Someday I will have a cozy on my tea pot, maybe it will be this one if my knitting skills ever take-off. From Crafter News.
x
8. Kid Friendly Batik. My mother-in-law loves batik fabrics. How fun would it be for the girls to make her some from their own designs!?! From That Artist Woman.
x
9. Springy Rings. Another great way to create a beautiful fabric flower, this one in miniature. I am considering modifying for another headband for the littles. From Mrs. Priss.

No comments: