Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love before and after pictures.
Well, mostly the "after" part.
x
Unfortunately our home office is one big "BEFORE" just staring me in the face every day. I'm tempted to close the door and forget that the elderly PCs, the CD cases without a song, and piles of old pictures and birthday cards never exhisted. Instead I have now foolishly unleashed this madness into the interweb as a challenge to myself to come up with an "AFTER" shot and quick.
x
Nothing like public humiliation to promote quick action.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I could post a "before" of every room in our house ... I have a strong urge to purge STUFF. (Btw, I'm seriously disappointed that I couldn't just scroll down to see the "after" shot ... waiting is not my strong suit.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.