Thursday, August 27, 2009

If GAP won't come to them for modeling, they will go to GAP!
x
Seriously these polka-dot jackets may be my favorite apparel item since Old Navy came out with the $3 flip-flops back in 2001 - and they were on sale...even better. And I am loving how much green is being embraced by GAP and others. Of course, pink is always a winner around these parts. Though I didn't pop for the adorable hats, a decision I am now regretting a little.
x
P.S. - These pieces are all 'want it' but will never 'get it' (sigh) items at our house - every last one of them down to the headband and fringe boots!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable! I worked in Baby Gap for 6 years, and I totally miss seeing children as adorable as yours (that should totally be featured on the posters in the windows, btw)!