Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Be prepared, there is much to share, let's work backward shall we...
x
Julia's new 'comfort' is pinching the tendons in my neck with all of her might (an extreme amount of might for a two-year-old). After spending the evening together she now sits on my lap pinching, and pulling so that when I am thirty I will have the neck of an eighty year old - turtle necks be prepped.
x
Of course the highlight of her night was the $1.99 purchase of a new dance outfit (seen here in spandexed glory) we stumbled upon at the thrift store, into which we wandered when I became bored on the drive home from the kayak sale.
x
The highlight of my night had to be the newest post on The Wednesday Weekly in which my daughter made her first YouTube appearance. I'll be looking for an email from Taylor Swift's 'people' in my inbox by Friday at which time I'll have to tell them that school comes first but next summer she'd be glad to open for Miss Swift.
x
The highlight of B's night had to be the back-to-back tennis and soccer activities he was invited to partake in. Though last night's tent building and overnight in the living room with C is a close second place in the last 24-hours of his action-packed life.
x
And because my neck is now numb and there's more to share....
x
- Have you been over to my sister's give-away yet? I think there is a disclaimer that you can't be related to win, so I've already thrown in the towel - but maybe I can live vicariously through you?
x
- And for your artsy reader types, this is a lovely site I found through the twitter machine today and would spend much time reading through if I had much time.

No comments: