Sunday, July 19, 2009


To the handsome one.

When I requested you take our photo in front of the sacred spot of our nuptials six long years ago you made my day by saying "Sure" - and you made my week when you asked "What would you like me to wear?"

It was fun to stand under the beautiful arches with you and remember six years past on the same spot where we had stood all dressed up and being photographed and hugged and smiling...beaming...and en route to this Party of Four we now live.

If I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing.

You are the love of my life.

~your bride

3 comments:

Brooks said...

congratulations!
i can't believe it was 6 yrs ago!!! we had a blast at your wedding. miss you guys!!

Rachel said...

aaaawwwweeee.

Anna said...

congratulations sister. love that you are wearing the dress you wore to your rehearsal dinner. : )
i've always loved that dress.

i love you guys & admire your love for eachother.
xo-