Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Handsome B on the other side of the world,
x
Eighteen days is a long time.
x
Carolyn had your Dad bracing himself tonight as she asked "Hey Grandpa, you know what I get to do after my wedding!?!" He could hardly ask "What!?!" "Have babies, I'm going to have TWENTY" she replied!
x
Jules fell hard off her bike and used the rest of the night as 'get better cuddle time', which was A-OK with me.
x
Your dad took Carolyn along to a meeting and she felt OH SO important. "Bye Jules, I'm going to my meeting now" she said with her hands on her hips. The big girl attitude was a hoot. She even got to ride in the truck in her big girl booster seat - what a night she's had!
x
Julia tells everyone where you are in a super cute little voice, and we're all praying for you and your time.
x
You are the love of my life,
Katie
x

PS - The sky was beautiful tonight, you know how I love to point that out to you from time-to-time. Today I realized there is a lot of stuff I like to tell you, in texts and phone calls or in person about ten times a day. Your return home will be marvelous!

No comments: