Friday, April 24, 2009

Tomorrow I shall run...and other weekend promises I am making myself...
x
1. Regardless of distance, I shall run tomorrow
2. Photographs and links to the amazing new crayons will be blogged
3. Jon's photographs shall all be scanned and prepped for video compilation
4. Laundry (ugh, sigh, frown) will be sorted, washed, dried, folded and dispersed
5. Birthday party shall be attended, possibly photographed
6. Sleep, even a possible nap, shall be enjoyed in abundance
7. I will witness Julia's alleged new potty skills for the first time
8. A thorough search of the library online catalogue will help to reduce my amazon order to something far more manageable and within my 'miscellaneous funds' budget
x
And that's it. I don't know about you, but I'm motivated.

No comments: