Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I know that I am blessed...

- because it is safe to go to the grocery store

- because I have reliable transportation

- because I don't worry about where our next meal will come from

- because I have a reliable job

- because my children are healthy

- because I have a loving husband

- because I can profess my faith without fear of persecution

- because my healthcare is reliable and safe

- because I have my health

- because my house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer

- because I can go out to eat when I am tired

- because my water is safe, abundant and cheap

- because my daughter warms herself in the sun, not because she has to, but because she thinks its cool

- because I get to look at this sweet sleeping face every morning and every night

- because Christmas is coming, and so is Joy

- because God loved me enough to send his son to die for me and my brokeness

No comments: