Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday's Fond Memory
First Day of School
x
Though most schools were overly-excited and decided to start a bit early, the week after Labor Day feels like the official 'first week of school'. And first day of school photos have got to be some of the most classic of childhood. I have many memories of first-days. One that sticks out is the first day of kindergarten when I fell on the playground and busted my beaded bracelet all over the playground (yes, back then I actually accessorized, I don't know what happened). I distinctly remember thinking "What a terrible way to start my first day of school". Of course what better way is there, really, than matching your colorful socks to your totally hip outfit (see exhibit A above) Christopher even went with the sock-matching-theme.

No comments: