Saturday, May 17, 2008

It was the perfect morning to head to the Farmer's Market. Tons of fresh produce and flowers coupled with the gorgeous weather - it was one of those days when you don't want to go inside. These days only happen about 10 times a year in Kansas City, so we were living it up! Jules enjoyed the free samples and a honey stick (big mistake...BIG mistake). C was mesmerized by the violin player, and then opted for a pony ride over the giant blow-up slide ride. I love watching her reason through decision making, its a hoot. We will be enjoying fresh produce at our home this week, looking very forward to that.

1 comment:

Ekey84 said...

You were down in my 'hood today? I am offended I did not get a phone call! OK, not really offended; I might have still been sleeping off the night before...