Sunday, May 18, 2008

At long last, I can share this amazing site I found.
The Mother's Day gift I crafted this year were an amazing internet find...
I had to withhold sharing until everyone received their gift
this is a site called Tastebook
basically it is a site on which you can design your own cookbook
either by typing in your own personal recipes,
or by choosing any of their thousands of recipes.
It comes in a beautiful personalized binder (you select the cover)
with beautiful full color tabs and 100 recipes...
if you don't have 100 recipes, but say you have 75,
the other 25 are left as credits on your account
and when you find another recipe to insert,
simply type it up and have it sent to you in the mail.
I LOVE mine, great quality and beautiful!
My great friend, Becky, showed me this site
and the two Tastebooks she's created so far...

No comments: