Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday's Fond Memory
busy wedding times
x
I was obsessed with weddings since I was about 12 years old. My best friend, Jennifer, and I would buy wedding magazines and mark them up with notes throughout of ideas we 'loved'. [Looking back they were all pretty hideous actually]. By our junior year in college B and I were getting to spend a lot of times at or in weddings...it was fantastic. I ran across this picture the other day and it made me smile. My sister-in-law (Brandon's brother's wife) was brave enough to have me in her wedding before I actually was 'officially' in the family. It was beautiful (as you may be able to tell from above) and I cannot believe it was almost SEVEN years ago...wow, time truly does fly. Of course in that time we've had four children and moved a total of six times between the two of us, so I guess it's been a pretty fun-filled SEVEN years! It makes me wonder what the next seven years might be like, and it reminds me how my interest in weddings has faded considerably since my own. Funny how life changes like that.

No comments: