Saturday, January 26, 2008

I am working on a huge project for church,
so I had to run to the paper store yesterday
to buy 12,000 pieces of legal sized paper...


When the guy brought the dolly to the front of the store
with the oodles of paper,
the young kid at the counter kind of laughed
(one of those, under-your-breath,
smart-alec kind of laughs...
like, 'she's buying ALL OF THAT!?!)


I ignored him, but apparently my little helper couldn't help herself,
after a few second she said "Mommy? Why did he just laugh?"
(her tone was priceless, it was that 'oh NO you didn't' kind of tones)
so I said "I don't know, why don't you ask him"

"HEY, why'd you just laugh!?!" she said, it was hilarious,
you could tell he was a little embarrassed, but he got a kick out of it!

1 comment:

Ross Christopher said...

i love the sass...now can you guys teach her the 3 snap and head shake that goes along w/ the "no he di'ent"???

nice work, nice work.

-ross