Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a Christmas we had!
(click above image to see all the images)
(and click HERE to see the Christmas Eve gallery, too)
x
Yes, yes... I was very disappointed with myself when I realized that yesterday I dropped the ball for the first time in three months, I did not blog. Needless to say, it was a very exhausting, yet memorable day. We had three seperate, huge celebrations to attend, two of which were held at our home. It was worth all of the work, and so so much fun! I am sad that it has all ended, but C is already looking forward to next year!
x
K: Did you have a good Christmas?
C: YES I DID!?! Let's do it again!!!
K: Well, Santa has to rest, the next Christmas is kind of a long time from now...
C: WHY? Can we do it after my nap!
K: After Easter, then swimming, then your birthday, then it will be Christmas time again
C: Oh...(looking satisfied) OK

No comments: