2. Upcycled T-Shirt Dress - This is a must-do project before fall. Using old t-shirts and paired with some cute leggings, this is perfect. From I am Momma Hear Me Roar.
3. Flores - The girls are always looking for a new pretty picture to make. These flower portraits made from recycled yarn could find a long-term place on my fridge. From El Hada De Papel.
4. Peasant Top - Because if I had time I would totally sew this adorable top for my girls, and then they would wear it once before it needed ironed and would never get worn again, but it sure is cute! From Craftiness is not optional.
5. Memory Game - This gorgeous fabric memory game would be a great gift for some sweet baby nieces in my life, don't you think? From Purl Bee.
6. Pillowcase Nightgown - My girls may be outgrowing this kind of pretty up-cycling project, I sure hope not before I can make one of these though. From Sew, Mama Sew!
8. Owls from Toilet Paper Rolls - The name is way cooler in spanish on the blog, but I have no idea how it translates. To me it translates "cheap craft the girls will really enjoy making and will look cute sitting on shelf indefinetely". From El Hada De Papel.