Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow I will be packaging up my first of nine (NINE) mama-to-be gifts. THIS tutorial went together really quickly and turned out sweet. But tonight, as I pondered the incredibly LONG winter, and wondered when the sun would reappear (and when the static hair would disappear), I found THIS book and decided that some little in my life might need a peek-a-boo quilt. And whatever that last quilt is I'm not really sure, but it looks amazing and I'm pretty sure another little needs that, too.

4 comments:

Kari said...

This is too funny ... I have recently been trying to convince myself that I'd like to attempt a quilt. In my free time. Ha. (Both of those quilts are amazing, btw!)

Missy said...

Wow, those are really beautiful!

Brooks said...

p keeps asking me when i'm going to sew like carolyn and julia's mommy. . . lol ;)

Melanie J said...

The littles in your life are soooo lucky to have you!