Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ideas I am packing away with the Christmas decorations, so I can pull them back up next year and hit the ground running with Christmas fun...
x
1. Christmas Tree Skirt. My sister-in-law had a naked tree this year, and I would love to make her and my brother this sweet skirt for under the tree next year. From Cloud 9 Fabrics.
x
2. Bead Star Ornament. Carolyn would SO love this project, and the stars would look great on Christmas packages, too! From Mr. Picasso's Art Room.
x
3. Yarn Ball and Ornament Wreath. If only I had ladies in my life who love to knit... oh wait. They may just need a yarn ball wreath because these things are so pretty. From Life through the Lens.
x
4. Sweater Pillows. Ok, these may not wait until next year. I want these covering my couch. Have I mentioned I love throw pillows. Love. Love. Love. From Brassy Apple.
x
5. Big Bow Christmas Wreath. I love the simplicity of this wreath (and this tutorial), especially love the big red bow that makes it all complete. From say Yes!
x
6. Yule Log. This probably is way beyond my skill set, and tool collection, but I think this would be a beautiful thing to have at Christmas time. From Collecting the Moments.
x
7. Yarn Wrapped Wreath. Clearly there will be a new wreath created next year, if I can wait until then. Perhaps it will be wrapped in yard, yes perhaps. From Craft Stylish.
x
8. Recylced Paper Holiday Ornament. Another fun one for the kidlets to try, anytime you top a present with a homemade kid ornament you're golden. From Meyamo.
x
9. Personalized Crockery. A pretty little serving dish with hand-drawn designs could be a super sweet and affordable gift. From the happy home.

No comments: