Tuesday, October 5, 2010


After a long day, Skype. I stared at the screen as my three bestest people stared back from far away KC. I tried to make funny faces so J would laugh, she been throwing up lately, so she needs to laugh. And I tried to explain to Carolyn that though Utah looks close to Canada on the map, I cannot drive there from here... but I promised to ask my boss to be sure. I gave them a virtual tour of my hotel room, and they decided two beds are more than enough for me and them...they want to come along next time! Then we blew kisses and I talked to the handsome one while they ran off-screen to draw me a picture. After a few minutes I was viewing the latest art and saying final good-nights. Sigh...Pa and Ma are on my mind tonight for sure. Technology is surely amazing.

No comments: