Tuesday, October 12, 2010


1. Autumn Bloom Belt. If only I was an accessory kind of girl... good thing I know a few accessory hounds who would love to wear this in their hair or around their little waists. From I am Momma Hear Me Roar.
x
2. Sweet Little Dress. I really want to find the time to make my girls sweet clothes like this, complete with a little belt and leggins, and maybe some crocheted leg-warmers for the really cold days, cause we know they're coming! From Noodlehead.
x
3. Yarn Wreath with Felt Flowers. When my friend Kimberlee sent this to my inbox, I smiled. She knows me well, and she has beautiful taste. From Take Heart.
x
4. Recycled Paper Flowers. I already have several ideas up my sleeve for decorating Christmas packages, but this is for sure going on the list of possibilities. From How About Orange.
x
5. White Sweater Pumpkin. This could stay out much past Halloween, and just seems like it would warm up a room. If you have an old white cableknit sweater, feel free to sent it my way. From Small Fry & Co. (found through Whipup's Nuts and Pumpkins Tutorial Roundup).
x
6. Sew Lovely Pillow. I am kind of on a pillow kick, not that I own an abundance...yet. But I would like to have seasonal throw-pillows and this one is a great starter. From Dream Home.
x
7. Fall Wreath. Just add a felt rosette to about anything and I'll be all over it. Felt flowers are great for their vibrant colors, but I especially love how easy they are to make. From delia creates.
x
8. Liberty Baby Bib Kits. Ok, no words, just love. Love these. Love babies. Love bibs. Love. From Purl Bee.
x
9. Coffee Can Lanterns. Because they'd be pretty cool for Halloween, but they'd be all the more gorgeous for Christmas. Reminds me of my friends in Mexico who I miss so much. From Design*Sponge.

No comments: