Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1. Paper Mache Birds. On the list of craft for C to try, these are precious. They look like a project a grown-up (read "me") would enjoy doing along-side my little artist. From Art for Small Hands.
x
2. Beach Towel Tote. Very cute and practical tote for the beach...made of beach towels. Colorful - and a great use of older or clearanced beach towels you've got. From alisaburke.
x
3. Tee Shirts (for boys!). Sometimes the interweb seems a bit partial to girls, what with all the ruffles and what-not. But these tee shirts would look very handsome on any of my little nephews. From our hartbeat.
x
4. Dishmats. I love any kind of linen or towel for my kitchen, and this totally falls into that category. These beautiful dishmats could go so well with my pear cafe curtains. From noodlehead.
x
5. Girl's Pleated/Ruffled Shirt. Remember what I was just saying back on number 3? This is a perfect example of the beautiful offerings for little girls the interweb has to offer. And oh my, oh my would my little C look stunning in this one. From make it - love it.
x
6. Bath Art. This is going on my list of Christmas present ideas for sure. The girls have had a few foam 'paper' dolls for the bath that they have loved. This would take that concept to a whole new level. From Blue-Eyed Freckle.
x
7. Pillowcase Nightgown. My girls love nightgowns...day or night. This awesome patterns remakes old pillowcases into nightgowns for little lovelies (again, see 3, boys don't so much dig this either). From Gingercake.
x
8. Hooded Baby Towel. I loved wrapping my babies in hooded towels fresh out of the bath (still do actually) and this would make the sweetest gift for a new mama and her sweet bundle of fresh-from-the-bath joy. From Purlbee.
x
9. Camera Pillow. Ok, well this isn't exactly a tutorial, but I must (emphasis on MUST) get this fabric to make this pillow for this photographer. Must. From How about orange.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to make Charis a pillow case dress as soon as I get to my parents house. I don't have a cutting mat or a rotary cutter, so I am going to tell myself that is why I am procrastinating. http://freshlypicked.blogspot.com/2008/03/pillow-case-dress-tutorial.html

www.sharkyfamily.blogspot.com said...

Target has bright colored beach towels in their front dollar section. I think they are $2.00, but they would work great for the beach towel bag!!