Friday, April 30, 2010

Last year we found the time to do May Baskets (remember it here). I feel as though last year we found the time to do lots of things I haven't found time for this year. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, we have so much going on tomorrow we will not have time for this beautiful tradition.
x
If you have a few minutes and some emty cake mix boxes and tin cans - you can make some recycled May baskets for a neighbor or family member and it will surely make their May Day memorable.
x
Here is the tutorial we used last year from Skip to my Lou.
x
And here is the post of the girlies being crafty as they assembled our creations the night before...sigh, I'm making a note to keep April 30 and May 1 open from now on. I love this tradition!

No comments: