Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jennifer & I have been best friends since 7th grade. She thought I kissed her boyfriend in 7th grade... I didn't kiss boys in 7th grade so she was mistaken and we've worked through that. We also planned our wedding in 7th grade (no joke)...well, we started anyway. We continued to plan throughout high school and college where we roomed together all four years. Then I put my plans into action at my wedding to the photo man, and she stood by my side as the maid-of-honor. Now in a few weeks she will put her plans into action, and I will stand by her as the matron-of-honor. Can't wait! We celebrated tonight with a Personal Shower at a sweet little Italian restaurant over some delicious food and extremely-rich-so-now-my-bridesmaids-dress-will-never-zip chocolate cake.

No comments: