Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is my sister (and Harold). My non-blogging sister. She thinks blogging is sappy - or at least my blogging. And yet I will proceed to sap-a-blog for her because she worked for a good two hours on Sunday evening, as five loud children ran "hither-dither-and-yon" (as my Grandma says) to produce a life-size Harold (you know, from Harold and the Purple Crayon). All for the book birthday blowout coming this Saturday.
x
Isn't she talented? Thank you sister! From the bottom of my lame, sappy heart. I owe you one, and since my main talent-of-late is updating a blog - I think this is your payment. Hope it met your expectations. But seriously, I do love you a lot!
x
PS - Party invite images along with tutorials on how we made the party favors coming soon!

No comments: