Sunday, August 2, 2009

Inspired by Martha (see here, it WILL look cool), I am attempting luminaries for table center pieces. You see, tomorrow a friend from far away will be with us for one day only - and we are celebrating Martha style, luminaries and all.
x
C made the WELCOME sign with Suzanne, complete with hearts and princesses and a few scribbles courtesy of J. We recruit any and everyone to make parties special - especially this one. A friend this important deserves a little extra attention to detail.
x
And then C's mad art skills were requested for a second sign Aunt Jill needed for a Garage Sale. C was more than happy to oblige. In return we requested three hours of hard labor from Jill's son (Wednesday Weekly) to which I am forever indebted to the fourth (or is it fifth) person I have roped in to helping with this shin-dig. And I take my indebtedness very serious.

No comments: