Monday, June 15, 2009

My dearest B (far from home),
x
The girls are counting down the days until your return. Jules requests the "I See the Moon" song because we talk about how you see the same moon we see...she likes that.
x
I hear you are hiking into remote villages this week, someone sent me these pictures of the village you are visiting. I think that's amazing. I think you're amazing.
x
Until that fun night when we greet you coming off the plane (three girls in KC think about that a lot), we are staying busy with sleepovers and sprinklers and lots and lots of donuts. I think C might have grown while you were gone, it might make you sad to see her being so big - but she loves it.
x
Goodnight from far far away.
x
You are the love of my life,
Katie
x
PS - Jules was spoiled by her Grandma Peg today, here is a photo for evidence:
x
at Hobby Lobby

No comments: