Friday, December 5, 2008

Today is: SHIPPING DAY!!!
z
This morning I was up with a smile because today is SHIPPING DAY (Part One). Several of you have generously given toys, clothes, blankets and money to help our friends in Mexico this Christmas. I was able to deliver two boxes, chocked-full of Christmas gifts to the UPS store today. {While many are covered, there is still need for one more family. If you are interested in contributing gifts or money towards shipping we would SO appreciate it!}
x
In other shipping news, I took my brother-in-law in Iraq a box to UPS, too. Last night at Topsy's I bought him a small bag of the KC classic popcorn and upon mentioning to the clerk this was for a troop in Iraq he got upgraded to the jumbo bag at no extra cost. Hurray for my brother-in-law, hurray for Topsy's, hurray for Christmas!

No comments: