Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa,
I've got a bone to pick with you! While I'm sure you are busy packing your sleigh and heading to China where it is probably about time for a visit from your jolly soul, I would like for you to think about what you did. You see, Santa, my daughter [whose name I will withhold to avoid any retribution on your part] was pleased-as-punch with requesting a 'cookie' for Christmas. But a cookie wasn't good enough for you, and while she quivered from fear on your lap you merrily suggested "A cookie AND a dolly!?!" Seriously Santa!?! A cookie AND a dolly!?! Its two days before Christmas and don't you know your 'elf' has to work this week, and she had the Christmas shopping all-wrapped-up. Besides is it just me, or don't you love to receive cookies!?! Dude, we had her at 'cookie', why'd you have to go and up the ante? Now my sweet baby, when asked what you are bringing, say "Cookie...and Baby!?!" She's confused Santa and that is just not what Christmas is all about. I'm sure you meant well though, so I'll let you off the hook this time - that is if you can find room in your sleigh for a piano or maybe the down-payment for a house?
x
See you soon Santa, drive safe!
Katie

No comments: