Tuesday, December 2, 2008

and now for my cousin,
who just moved to New York ...I miss him
x
And you are?
Michael Allen Ekey — breaking news and breaking hearts since 1984.
x
Best thing about living in the Big Apple?
Outside of Lindsey, the best thing about living here the constant sense of adventure. So many people from so many different backgrounds and with so many different stories all willing and ready to show you where they came from and how they live. In my few weeks here I have found that while things operate differently here, New Yorkers are just as friendly and warm as any freak from the Midwest.
x
Miss anything about KC?
The Family
x
Something you're not?
A bear



x
What's on your TV?
A fern
x
Your best day?
Aug 20. 2005. Hunter S. Thompson's funeral. The lived for many things, but when he died he inspired so many more to live even harder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson
x
Collect anything?
Booze
x
What inspires you?
My brothers

x
If you could be only one age your whole life, what would it be?
24
x
What do you hope for?
I hope my glass never runs dry.

follow Michael's blog here - http://wednesdayweekly.blogspot.com/

No comments: