Tuesday, October 7, 2008

C's Lovely Day, highlights at least:


- Told B that the lovely pink tea towel is "Just for show Daddy"
x
- Found lost blankey - and there was much rejoicing
x
- When B asked "What does Mommy do at work" - C insighfully responded "She does money and looks at pictures of me"
x
- First trip to the dentist and "It was real fun!"
x
- Sleeping Beauty came out on DVD today, and was waiting for her upon arrival from preschool - more rejoicing
x
- She got mail {thanks Anna - love the picture!}
x
- Sang Grandpa Chris "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

THE END

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I saw your link through the comments section of threads for nie...you look kind of familiar to me for some reason and I used to live in Lawrence, KS...chances are slim that I would have ever met you, but what stake are you in? (I used to work for CES and work with both the Lenexa and Olathe stakes...)

Lynne O.
Illinois

Katie said...

Lynne, I went to college in Lawrence and lived there for about 6 years. I also worked in Lenexa for about 3 years - so chances are good that we might have crossed paths ;-) It's a small world afterall!