Sunday, September 21, 2008

In my aimless wanderings I've found some intriguing stuff online lately:
x
Primrose Design is the blog of a former graphic designer who offers a couple dozen on-line tutorials on hand-embroidery, really well-done and {of course} I've already purchased some needles and thread
x
Wee Wonderfuls is the blog featuring totally adorable sewing/quilts/homemade dolls. I am crazy about her pattern for cloth dolls - I seriously need to get those sewing lessons going
x
Frecklewonder is the blog of a mom, with freckles. I am a sucker for freckles - something I once despised about myself but have learned to embrace and adore, and she's got some adorable freckles going on, plus her blog is well done and I love the design.
x
Hallelujah Acres is a website my mother-in-law pointed me to. This fits in my new 'food nut' obsession, and I've found a whole slew of recipes on this site to feed my new obsession {no pun intended}

No comments: