Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So, in order to capture Carolyn's adorable voicemail, I had to register for a free two-week trial of GotVoice. Basically they convert all of your voicemail messages into text (emailed to you) and an audio mp3 file you can download to your computer.

I had several women give me boxes of hand-me-down clothes for the girls. There was so much I sent a box of all sorts of girls clothes down to Mexico...then I got this message from GotVoice and I was all "Huh?":

Gotvoice version (I've highlighted some of the best parts):
Hi Kenny this is Stella - I got your message - and yes thank you for sending that box - I actually looking at to be sent anymore - close redeenes(?) from June - send 82 cents out - any fools would be helpful - so many kids around - all aged - so anything that you can send down will be helpful - so why don't you give it to one of the girl - somebody else will be using it - they will really need it to take it - don't worry about sending any statement - everything will be useful here - and the baby is doing well - you've seen a good baby - so far he's behaving - he's doing good - he's getting aged - so I'll talk to you - it's ok - have a good day - bye.
s
Actual Voicemail from Estela:
Hi Katie, this is Estela - I got your message - and yes thank you for sending that box - I actually was going to ask you if you had anymore clothes for Denise from Julia that you could send down. Any clothes would be helpful, there are so many kids around, all ages. So, anything that you can send down will be helpful. So, if I don't give it to one of the girls, somebody else will be using it they will really need it too Katie, so don't worry about sending anything, it will be useful here. And the baby is doing well - he's being a good baby so far - he's behaving - he's doing good - he's getting bigger - so I'll talk to you soon Katie. Have a good day - bye.

No comments: