Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It is funny when you child treats you like you're the child...
x
I bought Carolyn several workbooks for the summer
(Handwriting without Tears and Explode the Code as recommended by my good friend and homeschool guru, Becky).
x
I told C, "as soon as Julia falls asleep we can work on your new workbook!" I am admitting that I am a huge dork to be a little giddy about starting this whole process, and probably very unrealistic as it is 9 p.m. by this point.
x
Brandon asked C to go with him up to Lakeland to lock up. She came in the bedroom where I lay trying to get J to sleep...
x
"Mommy, I am going with Daddy to Lakeland, maybe when I get home I'll do one of those workbooks with you, ok!?!" [the tone was priceless, like she was consoling me...and she was]

No comments: