Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This summer we will be exploring each of these books in depth,
x
I will be working with Carolyn on one book per week this summer. For each book we will do four lessons that discuss topics such as the geography/unique locations of the story, animals in the story, art/illustrations, lessons learned such as manners, and on-and-on. All of the lessons have been developed in Before Five in a Row for children two to four years old. It is a fantastic resource and I am excited to watch Carolyn learn through these classic books.
x
[I listed the books on the right side of my blog, anyone who wants to follow along is more than welcome, I think I've just about got Nathan roped in, but he doesn't know that yet!]

2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

It seems to be a bit preferential towards bunnies. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Ekey84 said...

Swimmy. Favorite book ever. All about how being different is good.