Thursday, February 7, 2008

I am attending a baby shower at work today,
I believe I have devised the perfect baby gift...
x
sock that look like shoes - Target just started to carry these. They are perfect for taking a little one (pre-walking) out and about. It looks like shoes, but is actually an easy to throw-on sock. My friend Becky used these for her munchkin when she went to China to get her, and it was perfect. I snagged J a pair when I got these boy ones (see her cute Mary-Jane's below)
x
(knock-off) Robeez - J loves hers, these soft moccasin-like shoes are perfect for babies, they stay on and are comfortable. The Robeez site says they are great for new walkers too!
x
THE DUCK BATH - a highlight of my girls early bathing experience, the 'duck bath' is an inflatable duck that fits inside of your tub. The bill quacks when squeezed (which C enjoyed thoroughly). The inflatable sides keep your kiddo, in the early wobbly sit-up phase, from knocking his/her head on the side of the tub. All of my friends who have used it have enjoyed immensley. Added bonus - when you travel you can deflate and take along, so your little one is not sitting her bare bottom on some yucky foreign surface!
x
C, enjoying her duck bath! (a LONG time ago)

J and her cute new socks...love em!
(wish they came in my size!)

No comments: