Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got this from a friend, I thought it was fun:
1) Four jobs I have had in my life: Waitress at a retirement home, Student hourly at the Dean's Office, waterpark engi-nerd, B&V engi-nerd turned marketer
2) Four Movies I would watch over and over: Beaches, Christmas Vacation, Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail, Shakespeare in Love
3) Four places I have lived: Lawrence, Albuquerque, Kansas City, Anapra [Mexico]
4) Four TV shows that I watch: Scrubs, The Office, Everyday Italian, Barefoot Contessa
5) Four Places I have been: (that start with a V oddly enough) Vancouver, Venice, Verona, Vienna
6) Four People who email me regularly: Brooks, Cambi, Brandon, Sue
7) Four of my favorite foods: (this is hard, there are SO many) cakes of any kind, asparagus, Grandma's green rice, cookies of any kind
8) Four places i would rather be right now: in my warm bed sleeping, on a cruise to anywhere warm, in St. Louis helping my friend with her new baby, anyplace over 50 degrees farenheit!!!
9) Four friends i think will respond: I think you will all read this and realize I'm a huge dork
10) Four things I am looking forward to this year: Spring, Summer, Fall, Christmas!

No comments: