Thursday, December 6, 2007

A lady at work sent this to me, thought I'd share my answers, some of these are tricky:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I totally LOVE a beautifully wrapped package
2. Real or artificial tree? I've only ever had artificial
3. When do you put up your tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The 26th if I can
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it in eggnog pie, delicious!
6 Favorite gift received as a child?
Nintendo!!! I still remember that Christmas vividly
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a cheap one from Hobby Lobby. I'd love a nice one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My girlies, I could spoil them rotten
10, Best Christmas gift you ever received? I love the handwritten cards my husband gives me every year, priceless.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Oh my gosh, MAIL, no question
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppets Christmas Carol, great music, great acting
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
October I start to stash stuff away
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I recall
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Iced sugar cookies!!!!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?
(this is tough, there are SO many great ones) Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers "Once Upon a Christmas"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's House for sure!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I can even sing them
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning, first thing!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The COLD, brrrrrr
23. What I love most about Christmas? watching my girls experience all of the wonderful traditions, it is SUCH a magical time for children, and it is a wonderful thing to watch through your very own child's eyes
24. What is your best Christmas memory? The year we got the Nintendo was probably the most magical Christmas for me as a child. I just remember shaking my brother to wake up because Santa brought us a Nintendo. It was the original one, and we played a little but I remember LOVING to watch my dad and his brothers laugh like little boys again as they tried to beat the levels. We got a PowerPad with it (you ran in place on it and could race an opponent), it was a crack-up to watch my uncles race each other! My brother and I bonded a lot with my dad over Nintendo games (crazy engineer!)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season!

No comments: