Sunday, September 30, 2007

(Technology is AMAZING. My husband shot this of my
delicious dessert with his camera phone and now...voila, you can see it!)
I experienced the most incredible dessert shop yesterday.
My brother and his girlfriend took us to Murray's in Wesport.

[From About.com: Murray's Ice Cream and Cookies, located in Westport (next to Californo's) has that old ice cream parlor feel and the best of the cold stuff making it the KC Guide's Top Pick. There are so many things to choose from at Murray's it's hard to decide. From rich, homemade ice cream and a malt-ish Lumpy to a Smooshie with ingredients you can mix in-a trip to Murray's is a little bit of heaven.]

The ice cream sandwich is TO DIE FOR.
I got two homemade M&M Cookies
with homemade chocolate chip ice cream
smooshed in the middle...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I must say the Cinnanut (cinnamon, clove and nutmeg) ice cream with the chocolate chip cookies was also delicious. I love that place.